Nigerian Civil Defence Salary Structure | NSCDC Salary
Civil Defence Salary Structure In Nigeria
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary agency and it is empowered by lay Act No 2 of 2003 and the Act was amended on the 4ht of June, 2007.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps was established during the Obasanjo civilian regime to provide required safety measures against any form of disaster, attack or threat against the citizens of Nigeria. They too are in possession of guns, just like the other members of the armed forces.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps also have ranks like that of the Nigerian military and the police. They too have chains of command. The lowest rank is that of the Assistant Cadet, while the highest rank is that of the Commandant General. They too have both commissioned and
The lowest rank is that of the Assistant Cadet, while the highest rank is that of the Commandant General. They too have both commissioned and non-commissioned officers. They have both the Cadre and the Superintendent Cadre.
The salary structure of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps is based on the level of the ranking of the individual officer, just as it obtains in virtually all military and paramilitary organizations in Nigeria. The salary is also based on the certificate with which the individual is given
The salary is also based on the certificate with which the individual is given an appointment. If the individual is a graduate, he is placed at Level 8. An HND holder, on the other hand, is placed on Level 7. If the individual is a medical doctor, he is placed on level 12. A lawyer, on the other hand, is placed on level 9. A master’s degree holder too is placed on level 9.
An officer of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps on level 8 step 1 would belong to the Assistant Superintendent cadre and such an individual is paid up to N121,000 per month. An Inspectorate Cadre placed on Level 7, on the other hand, is paid about N69,000 per month.
The hierarchical structure of the ranks obtainable in Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps are listed below from the highest rank to the lowest rank.
- Commandant General is on level 8
- Deputy commandant General is on level 17
- Assistant Commandant General is on level 16
- Chief Commander is on level 15
- Deputy Commander is on level 14
- Assistant Commander is on level 13
- Chief Superintendent Cadre is on level 12
- Superintendent Cadre is on level 11
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre is on level 10
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I is on level 9
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II is on level 8
- Inspectorate Cadre is between levels 6 and 12.
- Assistant Cadre is from level 3 to 5. This is the lowest cadre in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
NSCDC Salary scale
LevelRank Annual Salary
3-5 Assistant Cadre ₦296,506 -₦374,259
6 Assistant Inspectorate Cadre ₦357,385 – ₦411,454
7 Inspectorate Cadre ₦483,014 – ₦567,065
8 Assistant Superintendent Cadre II ₦858,956 – ₦986,991
9 Assistant Superintendent Cadre I ₦939,310 – ₦1,056,416
10 Deputy Superintendent Cadre II ₦1,012,562 – ₦1,143,539
11 Superintendent Cadre II ₦1,094,027 – ₦1,252,038
12 Chief Superintendent Cadre II ₦1,158,172 – ₦1,325,234
13 Assistant Commander ₦1,225,584 – ₦1,405,449
14 Deputy Commander ₦1,619,447 – ₦1,825,589
15 Chief Commander ₦1,759,921 – ₦1,966,281
16 Assistant Commandant General ₦2,272,288 – ₦2,464,560
Below is a list of the ranks and the commensurate civil service level.
- Assistant Cadre: Level 3 to 5
- Inspectorate Cadre: Level 6 to 12
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II (ASC): Level 8
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I (ASC): Level 9
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre (DSC): Level 10
- Superintendent Cadre (SC): Level 11
- Chief Superintendent Cadre (CSC): Level 12
- Assistant Commander (AC): Level 13
- Deputy Commander (DC): Level 14
- Chief Commander (CC): Level 15
Assistant Commandant General (ACG): Level 16
- Deputy Commandant General (DCG): Level 17
- Commandant General CG (The highest rank in the NSCDC): Level 18
Based on these grade levels, the salary of an officer with NSCDC on level 8 step 1 (Assistant Superintendent Cadre) is estimated at N115000 per month while for the Inspectorate Cadre on level 7, the salary is estimated at N69000 per month.
Related Post :
- NSCDC Parades 16 Suspected Oil Thieves In Lagos | Nigerian Civil defence Corps (photos)
- Civil Defense Operatives Battling Boko-Haram In Borno State Begin Psychological Tests
- HISTORY OF NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS | NSCDC
- Biography of Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu | Commandant General – NSCDC | Nigerian Civil Defence Corps
- Nigerian Civil Defence Aptitude Test Date and venue | NSCDC Screening Date Announced
Follow Us On :